The role that insiders play in the vulnerability of all sizes of corporations is massive and growing. In the 2016 Cyber Security Intelligence Index, IBM found that 60% of all attacks were carried out by insiders. Of these attacks, three-quarters involved malicious intent, and one-quarter involved inadvertent actors. While industries and sectors differ substantially in the value and volume of their (data) assets, and in the technology infrastructures they have to manage and defend, what all businesses have in common is people — all of whom have the potential to be an insider threat.
December 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- CV19 SelfDefense Mobile Phone App now available for download
- Women are pretending to be men on Instagram to circumvent algorithmic blocking
- Breaking New Ground in Human-Computer Interactions Research
- Hackers New Tactic: Locking All the Doors at an Expensive Hotel
- DARPA’s Master Plan to Spot Facebook Terrorists?