April 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- CV19 SelfDefense Mobile Phone App now available for download
- Women are pretending to be men on Instagram to circumvent algorithmic blocking
- Breaking New Ground in Human-Computer Interactions Research
- Hackers New Tactic: Locking All the Doors at an Expensive Hotel
- DARPA’s Master Plan to Spot Facebook Terrorists?
Tag Archives: privacy
U.S. Internet Service Providers Are Hijacking Customers’ Searches!
Several internet service providers across the United States are using an online service to secretly spy on, and redirect their subscribers’ online searches, according to a group of researchers at the International Computer Science Institute in Berkeley, California. The ISPs … Continue reading
Posted in Cybersecurity Memo - Insiders Edition Tagged cybersecurity, privacy Leave a comment
iPhone and Android apps are breaching the privacy of smartphone users (but nobody is saying where your personal data is going)
Any time Angry Birds or Yelp is opened on a smartphone, information is being sent to marketers — and app developers aren’t required to reveal it. Apps running on the iPhone, Android and BlackBerry platforms often collect personal information to … Continue reading
Posted in Cybersecurity Memo - Insiders Edition Tagged privacy Leave a comment